What is Plan for Health?
Plan for Health is a special program designed to help our patients who don’t have dental insurance manage the cost of their dental care. Prevention is the key to maintaining good oral health and we believe oral health care needs to be a priority. Neglecting your oral health can lead to serious health consequences – tooth loss, infection, damage to the bone or nerve, and even worse, negative effects on your overall health. Our Plan for Health helps you receive the preventive care you need to keep your smile healthy and beautiful.
Plan for Health includes:
- 2-4 hygiene cleanings per year (two per year for children)
- All exams, including periodic, emergency, and comprehensive exams
- Intraoral digital X-rays
- Annual Oral Cancer & TMJ Screening
- Fluoride Varnish treatments
- 20% off all dental treatments
- 10% off all dental products
Members of Plan for Health save an average of $700 on yearly dental maintenance! To become a member and start saving today, we welcome you to contact us at NEXT Dentistry. Our caring dentists, Dr. Hemingway and Dr. Frahm, as well as the rest of our team, are eager to care for your smile.